Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Shopaholic

I went to my favorite store, White Home Collections today. I just get all warm and fuzzy every time I walk through the door and yet I hate myself every time I go there because I find so many things I want to take home. I was looking for night tables and a new dresser for my bedroom. I've very excited that I found tables and I saw a few dressers that I like but I don't think were quite big enough and of course found a few things that weren't on my list.


My new nightstand, exact finish as my bed. ($39)





I'm going to put this cute vase on my new nightstand. ($14)




I've been wanting a locker basket for awhile so of course had to buy this one when I saw it. ($16)



Hubby's nightstand is still at the store. I also saw a vintage kitchen scale that I think I'm going to have to get when I go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment