Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Crafty Wednesdays



I recently started getting into card making. I love creating things and I love not spending $3 for a card. My favorite stamps are from the $1 bin at Michael's and AC Moore.


OK, you ready for a bad tutorial... I used one of my $1 stamps, stamped with black ink on white paper and colored it in with Copic markers. I LOVE them! I hand cut the oval (an oval punch is still on my wish list) and mounted it on a scrap of blue cardstock. I used American Crafts paper (The Goods-Lil' Man and Champ). The piece of paper measured 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and just fold in half. I glued on a 2" strip of the coordinating paper and punched the pretty edge. I tied coordinating American Crafts ribbon around the oval and attached it to the card with pop dots. Very quick and easy to make!

2 comments: