Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Toilerrific

You\

I’m sharing my love of toile!

I’ve figured out I don’t have nearly enough toile in my home. It’s pretty much limited to my girl’s rooms.

I had made a crib bedding set using Central Park toile for my oldest and when she moved into a big girl bed I turned the bumper into a couple pillows.

IMG_0471

This ragamuffin garland has touches of toile and I tied strips on to her name letters.

IMG_0472

I think toile is the perfect touch to a shabby chic room. These are curtains in my little ones room that I made using Central Park toile.

IMG_0474Sorry the pic is dark but she was sleeping.

Lastly, I got this great bedding for when my little one moves out of a crib.

IMG_0337

IMG_0335

Thanks for stopping by on the toile tour!

Check out all the other toile fans over at the Pretty Organized Palace.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Michele,
    Love your toile! The green cushions are great. Thanks for sharing and have a super toile day!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the name plaque idea! And those pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had a little girl you could definitely bet that there would be pink Toile in their room! Love the ragamuffin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the toile!! I love seeing how everyone uses it in their decor. I like how you made pillows out of the bumper. And the new toile bedding is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. all lovely! Fabulous garland! I love the idea of turning those useless bumpers into pillows--wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet pillows-great idea!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a dedicated Toile lady you are! Love how you repurposed the cribskirt into pillows. What a gal! Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us!

    ReplyDelete