Monday, March 16, 2009

A Quick Project

I was flipping through magazines at CVS while waiting for ANOTHER antibiotic prescription (I should buy stock in the pharmaceutical companies) and came across a neat idea. I liked it even better because I had the materials already at home so I decided to make one myself. All you need is a vintage hand blender thingy, a small wood plaque and some paint.







Paint the plaque the color of your choice.




Then just nail or screw the blender thingy into the plaque.




You can use it to hold recipe cards, notes, etc...
Now to find a place to put it...

4 comments:

  1. cute idea! I have one lying around I just might have to give it a try!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out great. Love the idea. May have to give it a try myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, I think I've seen that magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good idea. I love that.

    ReplyDelete