Sunday, March 8, 2009

I Am Happy

Don't you just love it when things fall into place??

I went into HomeGoods awhile ago and spotted a pink toile comforter that would be perfect for my little ones room when she moves into a big girl bed but it was $100 and I didn't have the money at the time to buy something that I'm going to have to hold onto for probably another year. They only had one of them so I cast it off as something that would never be in my home.

A few weeks later I went into the same HomeGoods and saw it still sitting there but $100 is more than I have ever spent on bedding so I stayed and drooled over it, feeling the sample of fabric they had on the outside of the package (it's a really soft microplusg) then walked away.

So this week I went into a different HomeGoods with my tax refund in hand to look at dining room chairs. While I was there I browsed through the kids department and was surprised when I saw my pink toile comforter but at this store it was $69.99! It was calling my name and I couldn't say no.


Here she is...



No comments:

Post a Comment