Friday, June 19, 2009

My Challenge

Ok, so I have a million unfinished projects around here and I’m thinking of starting another….

Our bedroom is the only room we haven’t touched since moving in and it’s been killing me everyday to look at the ugly wallpaper. Hubby is out of town for 4 more weeks so I was thinking about starting AND finishing the bedroom while he’s gone. You think I should take on the task??? It involves taking down the wall paper, patching the walls and sanding, painting the walls and I really want to do the board and batten technique.

Our Suburban Cottage 

Then there is furniture to redo and accessorizing…Hmm, when you put it all out there I’m not so sure 4 weeks is enough time.

 

P.S…Camera update: I tried the troubleshooting I found online and the outcome is I need to send it in to be serviced. :-( Now the question is do I send it in and spend probably at least $200 or buy a new body of an updated version? My rebel is over 4 years old.

5 comments:

  1. To remove wall paper, use a mix of hot water and clorox. Put it on, wait for a couple of minutes and remove the paper. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 weeks....hmmm..I'd go for it! Make a plan and buy all your supplies up front so you don't spend precious time running back and forth to the store. I can't wait to see it. Can you show us some before pictures?
    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to find my disk with my old pictures on it. Once I find it I'll post them.

    ReplyDelete